Safari comes with a default browser every MAC devices. It has amazing features and it should be caught with the right setup and configuration. Those steps and how to turn off the blocker on Mac Safari are specialists who can benefit from now they can no longer avail of this support by providing accurate solutions according to the best online platform with satisfaction and reliability. You can read How to turn off pop up blocker on Mac step by step.
Now we will tell you how to stop pop-up blocker in the browser of your choice. Keep in mind that although the method of disabled infamous inhibitor is almost the same, the context may be slightly different, but you are currently running any browser or the platform depends. See how to change security and privacy settings for different browsers.
Step for turn off pop up blocker on Mac
Steps 1: Start with Android Application
Here you are using Android version How to disable Blockers Popup:
- Tap on "More" button (there are three parallel dots)
- Select "Settings"
- Look for "Advanced" tabs
- Tap on "Site Settings" button
- Navigate until you see the pop-up preferences section
- Select the turn on pop-up for all sites
Steps 2: Start with PC version
- Click the "menu" button in the top right corner (there are three parallel lines)
- Click "Settings"
- On the "Show advanced settings" section, navigate to the bottom of the page, and then click on it.
- See the "Privacy" section and click on the "Content settings" button
- Scroll down the page until you see the "turn off pop up blocker" section
- To close the command pop-up blocker, press "Allow all pages to show pop-ups" in the button.
Turn off pop up blocker In chrome:
- Click on the "Chrome" tab, located on the toolbar;
- Select priorities
- Click "Advanced"
- Under Privacy, press "Content Settings"
- On the left side, select "Pop-up"
- On the right pane, click "Allow all sites to show pop-up"
- Alternatively, you can select which site should display pop-ups and who should not click on "Exceptions".
Turn off pop up blocker In Safari:
- Click on the "Safari" tab
- Select "Preferences"
- Click "Security"
- Under Web Content, unselecting the "Block Pop-up Window" box.
- How To Turn Off Pop-up Blocker
Turn off pop up blocker In Firefox:
- Click on the "open menu" tab
- Select "Addons"
- Click "Extensions"
- And Disable Pop Up
You can read this article How to turn off pop up blocker on Mac easy way to read step by step.